Stiebel solar heat pumps can operate in a stand-alone installation or can complement any Grid Connect system. Ultra Greensun Solar can assist you in making the right investment. Get in contact today for more information on how a Stiebel solar heat pump can bring the cost of power down!
The WWK 222 (H) and the WWK 302 (H) are compact domestic hot water heat pumps designed specifically for outdoor installation in Australia to supply domestic hot water to several draw-off points. Our heat pumps utilize the energy in the air to create environmentally friendly hot water all year round.
The benefits of the Stiebel Hot water system are:
- Engineered by Germany’s market leader
- Designed for Australian conditions
- Active defrost function ensures energy-efficient operation down to -5°C
- Connects to solar PV – automatically increases tank temperature during peak solar production
- Compatible with Energy Management System for optimal use of grid and solar energy
- High operational reliability and long service life due to impressed current anode › Quiet operation due to encased compressor
- Can be installed indoors (13 m3 required)
- H-models come with 1.7 kW smart element